FAQs - English Courses
Studying abroad is a big decision to make, and it’s important that you have all the information you want before you start your journey with us. Our FAQs are divided into categories, and should provide you will answers to all your queries.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact a student advisor.
- What teaching method does Kaplan International use?
- If I have questions about anything, who can I ask?
- Do you offer courses for students of all English levels?
- How many weeks are your courses?
- When do courses start?
- Can I choose my start date?
- Are Kaplan courses accredited?
- Do I get a certificate or diploma after the course?
- Wie beurteilt Kaplan mein Englisch-Sprachniveau?
- How much can I expect to learn after a 2-week, 4-week or 12-week course?
- Will Kaplan prepare me to take any official exams?
- How old do I have to be to take a Kaplan language course?
- How far in advance should I book my program?
- Do you offer discounted prices or promotions?
- Will there be teachers who speak my native language?
- How many students are there per class?
- Are there evening and weekend classes?
- How many lessons per week will I take in my course?
- Will I have a chance to practice my speaking?
- Do you have private tutors?
- How long is one lesson?
- What will I do in Elective Classes?
- What is Structured Study?
Browse by topic
FAQ - Top 10
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call:
UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000