FAQs - General Information
- Is taking an English course abroad better for my career options?
- What type of English course should I choose?
- What destination should I choose?
- What does my English level need to be to study with Kaplan?
- Can I change my school before I arrive? Can I change after I arrive?
- When should I arrive at my destination?
- Are Kaplan courses accredited?
- Do I get a certificate or diploma after the course?
- How will Kaplan confirm my English language level?
- How much can I expect to learn after a 2-week, 4-week, or 12-week course?
- Will there be teachers who speak my native language?
- Will Kaplan prepare me to take any official exams?
- How old do I have to be to take a language course?
- Should I be covered by insurance?
- Does Kaplan accept group bookings?
- What is Kaplan's Admissions Process?
- What social programs do the schools offer?
- What provisions exist for students with learning/other disabilities or illness?
Browse by topic
FAQ - Top 10
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call:
UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000