FAQs - Health and safety
Health and safety
Studying abroad is a big decision to make, and it’s important that you have all the information you want before you start your journey with us. Our FAQs are divided into categories, and should provide you will answers to all your queries.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact a student advisor.
Health and Safety
- General Policy
- Who is responsible for the application of the H&S Policy?
- What are the responsibilities of the Departmental managers?
- What are the responsibilities of employees, contractors and vendors?
- What are the responsibilities of learners and visitors?
- How is Health and Safety Policy implemented?
- What is the process for training H&S personnel?
- What are the H&S risks arising from our work activities?
- How is consultation with employees handled?
- Who is responsible for the safety of plant and equipment?
- How are harmful substances handled?
- What is Kaplan's policy on manual handling of heavy items?
- How are information and instructions to be communicated?
- How is competency for tasks and training conducted?
- How are accidents, first aid and work-related ill health handled?
- How are Health and Safety procedures monitored?
- Who is responsible for handling emergency procedures?
Browse by topic
FAQ - Top 10
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call:
UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000