- Tailor-made English study tours in Australia and New Zealand - in Cairns, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Auckland and Christchurch
- Stunning backdrop of rainforests, mountains and sparkling coral sea
- Well-equipped, centrally located junior English schools in energetic urban environments
- Experience the culture and lifestyle of Australia or New Zealand to the full
- English study tours are for juniors aged 12 - 18
Included in the English study tour price:
- 15 hours of English language study per week
- International English classes
- Max. 15 students per class - each student receives individual attention
- Homestay accommodation with at least
14 meals per week
- Full activity program plus excursions at most study centers
- Full induction on the first day at school
- Course attendance certificate
- Study materials
- Student folder and stationery
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Three to five activities per week, depending on budget, during your English study tour
- Weekend day trips in Australia or New Zealand may be included on request
Lively and informative lessons
Kaplan uses a set of teaching and study materials specially designed for juniors. Our skilled and friendly English teachers will ensure that all lessons offer learners a diverse mix of activities during their Australia or New Zealand English study tour. We strive to provide lessons that are both enjoyable and challenging so our tour students can enjoy studying English.
High-calibre staff for effective studying
All of Kaplan's junior English schools have a Course Director, who leads a team of trained, experienced and professional teachers. Our English study tours emphasize building confidence and developing English language fluency in a lively and authentic language study context.
Tailored teaching and careful monitoring
Students are taught in international classes according to their level of English, which is assessed at the beginning of their English course. Throughout the English study tour, each student's progress is monitored by our teaching staff.
Top priority to student welfare
While juniors are studying English in Australia or New Zealand, Kaplan provides high staffing levels to provide the quality of care and welfare that juniors require when studying abroad. Parents can therefore rest assured that their children are in safe hands during their English study tour. For more information on Student Welfare click here.
Age range: 12 - 18
Dates: All year round
Availability: Available for group bookings
English study tour length: 2+ weeks
Australia and New Zealand: Cairns, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney City, Sydney Manly, Auckland and Christchurch - we offer study tours for closed groups year-round. These may be tailored to any budget or duration as required, so please enquire and we can design an English study tour in Australia or New Zealand to suit you! We also offer integrated groups if all students are aged 16 or over.
Location: Lessons at the Kaplan International Center in each respective location in Australia or New Zealand. All junior English schools are centrally located and offer excellent facilities as well as professional teachers.
Accommodation: Single rooms in homestay accommodation with welcoming hosts. Breakfast and dinner are included daily; lunch can be provided on request.
English study tour activities in Australia or New Zealand may include:
Australians and New Zealanders are known for their passion for outdoor sports. Why not join in with football, volleyball, swimming or even sailing while you study English?
Our Australian and New Zealand junior English schools are located in Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Cairns, Auckland and Christchurch. Explore these and nearby cities with an organised city tour and learn about the Antipodean culture.
Beautiful, pristine beaches define Australia. With warm weather and white, sandy beaches there are few better ways to enjoy the outdoors than a day spent on the beach.