Proof of acceptance from Kaplan International English
- • Letter from Kaplan International English that includes the name of the institution, confirmation of acceptance and/or registration as a student, course of study, duration of the academic programme and the latest date you may register
Proof of identity
- • Valid passport or travel document that guarantees re-entry to the country that issued it (citizens and permanent residents of the US, St. Pierre and Miquelon and Greenland do not require passports but require proof of status and citizenship, such as a national identity card or alien registration card)
- • Two identical passport-sized (45mm x 35mm) photos of you and your accompanying family members that should be:
- Taken within the last six months in colour or black and white
- Clear and taken against a light-coloured background
- Printed on normal photographic paper
- Full face with a neutral expression and without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless it is for cultural or religious purposes
Proof of financial support
Proof you have sufficient funds to pay for tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and accompanying family members, return transportation for yourself and accompanying family members. Such evidence may include:
- • Proof of a Canadian Bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada
- • Bank statements for the past four months
- • Bank draft in convertible currency
- • Proof of payment of tuition and residence fees
- • Proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship
You must also prove that you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.
If your country has foreign exchange controls, you must provide proof that you will be permitted by the exchange control authorities of your country to export funds for all your expenses.
Additional documents may be required, including medical and security information.