Canada visa information

We understand that you want to know as much as possible before booking a Kaplan International English course. We hope the information below answers any questions you have.

If you cannot find the answer to your visa-related question, please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) or contact us and we can help refer you to CIC information.

Do I need a Study Permit to study in Canada?

How do I apply for a Study Permit?

When should I apply for a Study Permit?

How much time does it take to get a Study permit?

How much does it cost to apply for a Study Permit?

What will I need to make my application?

What supporting documents should I include with my application?

What will happen when I make my application?

Can I extend my stay as a student?

Do I need a Temporary Resident Visa?

How do I apply for a Temporary Resident Visa?

What documents will I need to show at the Point of Entry?

Can I bring my husband, wife or civil partner and dependent children with me?

Can I leave and re-enter Canada?

Where can I get more advice and information?