School for young learners in Bath
English courses for young learners in Bath
Bath is a wonderful city for young learners aged 12-17 to study English in while experiencing English life and culture. Our school for young learners in Bath is popular amongst students who are looking for a small but lively city with a rich sense of history and culture, stunning architecture, and plenty to see and do.
We offer a homestay program, which encourages students to use their language skills in everyday situations. Our school is in a central location and is equipped with modern classrooms as well as a games and common room to allow students to relax between classes. With specially tailored learning materials for young learners of all abilities, a fun-filled activity schedule, and a fantastic location, our Bath young learners program is a great place to learn English.
- The city of Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Our school in Bath is located in a beautiful period town house in the centre of the city, on Bath’s main shopping street
- Students have one full day excursion (except in final week of stay), at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, two evening activities per week, and the rest of the time spent with their host
- From Bath, we offer excursions to locations including Salisbury & Stonehenge, London, Oxford, and Warwick Castle
- Study time: 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Full board (21 per week)
- One full day excursion (except in final week of stay), at least two half day excursions per week, a full afternoon activity program, two evening activities per week, and the rest of the time spent with their host
- Course attendence certificate
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Specialized K+ for Teens learning materials
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) from London Heathrow Airport between 07:00 and 18:00 on Sundays upon request.
- Departure: Shared transfers are available (at extra cost) to London Heathrow Airport on Saturdays for flights between 10:00 and 21:00 upon request.
- Private taxi transfers are available (at extra cost) upon request.
Get a quote
Select the dates you wish to study and any other course options, and get a price estimate immediately.
- Winter: 3 January - 13 February 2016
- Spring: 27 March - 16 April 2016
- Summer: 12 June - 20 August 2016
Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: 21 meals per week (full board)
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International English school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK, a highly respected organization that represents the best English language schools in the country.
*Recommendation rates are based on a survey of Kaplan students 2015