English school in the Empire State Building
Why choose our New York Empire State Building school?
Take English courses in one of the most iconic buildings in the world. See New York City from your classroom window while learning English to prepare for your future career or studies.
- Study for as long as you’d like with our flexible length intensive courses
- TOEFL® Test in one of the greatest cities of the world
- Study with us on the 63rd floor of one of the best-known skyscrapers on Earth, in the center of New York City
- Thinking of studying at a university in the US? Kaplan’s University Placement Service (UPS) uses our extensive academic network to help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate university courses
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Live and socialize with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
- Live with a local family specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with the family
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
Accreditation & memberships
This Kaplan International English school is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2015.