Visa - Australia visa
You may need to apply for a visa when studying at Kaplan International English. We can provide you with all the relevant information, and help guide you through the visa requirements and application processes to study in Australia.
We aim to answer any questions you might have, so please explore our answers below. If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can get more information by contacting a student advisor.
In brief: if you plan to study in Australia for less than 12 weeks, you will need a Tourist Visa. If you wish to study for longer, you will require a Student Visa.
Australia visa information
- Do I need a visa to study in Australia?
- How much time does it take to get a Student Visa?
- How soon can I start?
- I didn't write a start date on my application because I want to start as soon as I get approved for a student visa is that ok?
- What happens if my visa is denied?
- Does Kaplan International English issue visas for Australia?
- How do I get a visa?
- Which Embassy should I visit?
- How long will my visa be valid for?
- Can Kaplan International help me complete an application for a visa?
- What is the likelihood that my Visa application will be approved?
- What happens if I am denied a visa?
- Can my student visa be extended if I need more time to study?
- What does Australian Immigration Services require in a bank statement?
- Do I have to show a bank statement on arrival even if I have paid?
- How much money do I need to show on my bank statement?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my Student Visa?
- Can I change schools after receiving my Student Visa?
- Can I enter Australia before or after my start date?
- What documents will I need to show at the Port of Entry?
- What are the study requirements at Kaplan International English?
- Can I work during my studies at Kaplan International English?
Working holiday visa information
- Who would need a working holiday visa for Australia?
- Who can apply for a working holiday visa for Australia?
- What does this visa let me do?
- Which countries can participate in the Working Holiday Program?
- Can I work for 12 months?
- How long can I study for with the Working Holiday Visa (subclass 417)?
- How much will this visa cost?
- How do I apply?
- Where is my nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate?
- Can I extend my visa beyond 12 months?
- I have already participated the Working holiday program in Australia, can I reapply a second time?
Visa information by country
Visa - Top 10
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
Please contact a student advisor or call:
+44 (0)20 7045 5000