Visa - New Zealand visa
New Zealand visa
You may need to apply for a visa when studying at Kaplan International English. We can provide you with all the relevant information, and help guide you through the visa requirements and application processes to study in New Zealand.
We aim to answer any questions you might have, so please explore our answers below. If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can get more information by contacting a student advisor.
In brief: In New Zealand, you can study up to 12 weeks if you are from a visa free country (refer to www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/visit/). If you study for more than 12 weeks you will need a student visa.
New Zealand visa information
- Can I work on my Student Visa?
- Can I study on a Visitor Visa?
- How do I apply for a Student Visa?
- Which Embassy should I visit?
- How soon can I start?
- Do I need to write a start date on my visa application?
- Does Kaplan International English issue visas for New Zealand?
- How long will my visa be valid for?
- Can Kaplan International English help me complete an application for a visa?
- What happens if I am denied a visa?
- Can my student visa be extended if I need more time to study?
- What does New Zealand Immigration Services require in a bank statement?
- Do I have to show a bank statement on arrival even if I have paid?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my Student Visa?
- Can I enter New Zealand before or after my start date?
- What documents will I need to show at the Port of Entry?
- What are the study requirements at Kaplan International English?
Working holiday visa information
Visa information by country
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call:
UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000