Visa - UK visa
UK visa information
- Can I work in the UK during my studies at Kaplan?
- Do I need a visa to study in the UK?
- When should I apply for a visa?
- What kind of visa do I need?
- How do I qualify for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to the UK?
- How do I apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa?
- How do I show that I have sufficient funds when applying for a Tier 4 (General) student visa?
- How do I prove that I meet the required minimum English language level when applying for a Tier 4 (General) student visa?
- What happens if my English level is Beginner or Elementary?
- What is the process if my course is sponsored?
- What do I do with my documents?
- Is there anything else I need to do once I get my visa?
- What is the cost of my visa?
- Can I extend my visa in the UK?
- Can I bring dependents into the UK?
- Where can I get more advice and information?
Visa information by country
Visa - Top 10
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call:
UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000