Visa - United States visa

United States visa

You may need to apply for a visa when studying at Kaplan International English.  It is your responsibility to apply for a visa, as visa application is a US government process; however, we may be able to provide you some helpful information and resources to guide you through the process.

How can we help?

Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.

  •       Accommodation
  •       Visa information
  •       Travel arrangements

Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK

If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call: 

UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000