English for Business Courses Explained
Are you thinking about studying English to improve your career prospects? At Kaplan, our English for Business courses are a great way to build your language skills to communicate effectively in a professional context, as well as improve your employability and job prospects.
How can an English for Business course help me?
English for Business courses allow you to quickly improve your English fluency as well as focusing on effective communication in business contexts.
Kaplan students will be able to practice workplace communication techniques in English, learn how to participate in meetings and interviews, and acquire business writing skills. You can combine English courses with specialized business lessons of your choice.
- This course starts every Monday, all year round
- The minimum course length is 2 weeks (Maximum 17 weeks in Australia)
- This course is ideal for students who are intermediate and above.
- The course timetable is Monday to Friday, with morning and afternoon classes
- Class size is 10 to 15 students
- The minimum age is 16.
At the end of the course you will receive an accredited Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance.
For more information about our English for business courses, speak to one of our student advisors today!