VISA - Canada visa

Can I leave and re-enter Canada?

Yes, as long as you have a valid passport or travel document and Study Permit (if applicable) with you. If you are required to have a Temporary Resident Visa, you will also need to have a valid entry visa to re-enter (unless you are returning to Canada from the United States or St-Pierre and Miquelon, and you return before the expiration period initially authorized for your entry).

More information regarding leaving and re-entering Canada is available through CIC here

Last updated: 
13 September 2017
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.