English Programs for Teens in Toronto
Why take a Kaplan Teens English course in Toronto?
Study English in the heart of downtown Toronto, surrounded by natural landscape, a beautiful harbor, and a number of big city attractions. Groups of students aged 14–18 can improve their English skills with other international teens in one of the most diverse cities in the world. With easy access to the stunning Niagara Falls and the tallest freestanding building in the Western Hemisphere, the CN Tower, there are plenty of things to do and see in this lively city.
- Study English in a friendly and safe community environment
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Enjoy fun activities like bowling and movie nights
- Students can experience the majesty of Niagara Falls up close
*Please note that KI Toronto will be moving to downtown Toronto at the start of next year. The last day at this address will be Friday, December 23rd. Our new school location will be open from Tuesday, January 3rd, and the new address will be: 35 The Esplanade Suite 250 Toronto, Ontario M5E 1Z4.
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: Half board with optional lunches
- Activities: Daily activities on weekdays, one full-day excursion, and welcome and farewell get-togethers.
- Course attendence certificate
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Student ID or wristband
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Travel and medical insurance
- Airport transfers - Unaccompanied minor drop-off on departure or two-way individual airport transfer (journey time up to 60 minutes from airport to homestay)
09 July- 05 August 2017
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Single or twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 14–18 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
Our Kaplan Teens programs are offered through our Languages Canada- accredited schools in Toronto and Vancouver.