CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) teaching method
What is a CLIL Methodology course?
Content and Language Integrated Learning, or CLIL, is a fast, fun, and effective way of teaching English through specific subjects such as science, history, mathematics and more, with dual-focused aims of learning the subject-specific content while also studying the English language. Combine General English classes with lessons focused on examining different aspects of the CLIL methodology and practical application.
- Study English in the UK or Ireland
- Discover the theory and history behind CLIL
- Learn about the creation, sourcing and adapting of learning materials
- Customize your course content and length of study
- Choose from some of our other courses such as Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparation course, Kaplan's Teacher Training course, or Cambridge Celta course (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)
This programme is right for you if:
- You need to teach using the CLIL methodolgy
- You want to improve your general English language skills
- You want the ability to customize your course content and length
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your teaching skills
Please note that lesson time can vary depending on your individual requirements.
We offer either 20 lessons (15 hours) or 28 lessons (21 hours) and each lesson is 45 minutes.
Which schools offer this course
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
We are a global leader in providing English language courses for students all around the world.
Our unique K+ learning system allows you to target specific areas of English and progress through language levels. Choose from a huge selection of 45 English schools, as well as a wide range of courses to best suit your needs. We aim to make your journey with us the experience of a lifetime.
Certificate to prove your level of English
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
K+ is our exclusive learning system that maximizes learning by embracing technology as a teaching and studying tool.
Focus on the four key language skills that are key to achieving fluency: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Our materials help you learn in class, on the move, or at home. This integrated approach provides a fun and effective learning experience.