Kaplan’s Teacher Training Course
What is Kaplan's Teacher Training course?
Our Teaching Training course is based on practicality, focused around hands-on activities that allow you to reflect on and discuss your experiences. Choose between a solid academic program or a mix of study and social activities. You have the power to build your course based on the particular study aims of your group.
- Study English in the UK or Ireland
- Benefit from valuable insight into effective learning practices while examining new and exciting teaching styles
- Learn about the communicative method of language teaching
- Improve your general teaching skills, or focus on teaching English to adults, primary or secondary school students
- Customize your course content and length of study
- Choose from some of our other courses such as CLIL Methodology course, Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparation course, or Cambridge Celta course (Certificate of English Launguage Teaching to Adults)
This programme is right for you if:
- You are a primary or secondary school teacher
- You want to improve your skills of teaching in English, to teenagers or adults
- You want the ability to customize your course content and length from a combination of academic modules
- You want to enhance your CV and learn new teaching methods
- You want the option to choose between a solid academic program or a mix of study and social activities
Please note that lesson time can vary depending on your individual requirements.
We offer either 20 lessons (15 hours) or 28 lessons (21 hours) and each lesson is 45 minutes.
Which schools offer this course
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
We are a global leader in providing English language courses for students all around the world.
Our unique K+ learning system allows you to target specific areas of English and progress through language levels. Choose from a huge selection of 45 English schools, as well as a wide range of courses to best suit your needs. We aim to make your journey with us the experience of a lifetime.
Certificate to prove your level of English
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
K+ is our exclusive learning system that maximizes learning by embracing technology as a teaching and studying tool.
Focus on the four key language skills that are key to achieving fluency: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Our materials help you learn in class, on the move, or at home. This integrated approach provides a fun and effective learning experience.