Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparation
The Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a test that focuses on the teaching knowledge needed by teachers of primary, secondary, or adult learners of English, anywhere in the world. Kaplan’s TKT preparation course will provide the valuable knowledge, skills, and techniques required to pass the Cambridge TKT and help you build a successful and rewarding career as a teacher of English.
Our TKT preparation course covers the content of the three modules of TKT preparation:
- Study English in the UK or Ireland
- Language and background to language learning and teaching
- Lesson planning and the use of resources for language teaching
- Managing the teaching and learning process
- Choose from some of our other courses such as CLIL Methodology course, Kaplan's Teacher Training course, or Cambridge Celta course (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)
This programme is right for you if:
- You are planning on taking the Cambridge TKT modules
- You are a primary or secondary school teacher
- You want to improve your skills of teaching in English, to teenagers or adults
- You want to enhance your CV and professional skills
Please note that lesson time can vary depending on your individual requirements.
We offer either 20 lessons (15 hours) or 28 lessons (21 hours) and each lesson is 45 minutes.
Which schools offer this course
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
We are a global leader in providing English language courses for students all around the world.
Our unique K+ learning system allows you to target specific areas of English and progress through language levels. Choose from a huge selection of 45 English schools, as well as a wide range of courses to best suit your needs. We aim to make your journey with us the experience of a lifetime.
Certificate to prove your level of English
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
K+ is our exclusive learning system that maximizes learning by embracing technology as a teaching and studying tool.
Focus on the four key language skills that are key to achieving fluency: reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Our materials help you learn in class, on the move, or at home. This integrated approach provides a fun and effective learning experience.