How to Use YouTube to Learn English
- This channel is very useful for our students who are studying English in America because Rachel offers lessons on how to speak English with American pronunciation.
- Rachel has been teaching English as a second language since 1999. In her videos on YouTube, she includes the precise practises to pronouncing letters, with detailed lessons about tongue placement and throat movement.
- Mister Duncan is based in England and teaches English as a second language. He has lots of useful rules and tips for learning English.
- He teaches lots of new words expressions and phrases. His videos are also useful for students who are looking to build their vocabulary for their conversations in English.
- We have spoken about Fluency MC on the blog before! Fluency MC is an ESL teacher, who uses rap to teach ESL/EFL, English language arts, social studies, math, science and test prep.
- He also writes materials for lots of publishers, including Oxford University Press.
- This channel teaches lots of different English lessons, including conversational English, grammar, idioms and pronunciation. They even have a soap opera designed to help ESL learners.
- The channel also takes current news stories and teaches users key words and phrases from BBC news reports.
Have you found any of these videos useful? Who do you follow to help you learn English?
Of course, at Kaplan International, we have our own YouTube channel, designed to give an insight into student life and our school destinations. If you'd like to see more, please click here.
Stay tuned to the blog for more tips on how to use YouTube to learn English next month!