Kaplan Teens Los Angeles Whittier
English courses for teenagers in Whittier Los Angeles (Groups only)
Teens aged 12 to 18 will have a great time studying English at Whittier College, a beautiful residential campus in Los Angeles county. With access to the outstanding campus facilities, students can learn in a safe environment in the relaxed and sunny coastal state of California. Whittier is in a great location, close to the beaches, theme parks, shopping venues, and is only 15 miles away from downtown Los Angeles. Students have access to campus facilities including the library, sports courts, the swimming pool, and the cafeteria.
- Study English in a friendly, safe, and sunny campus environment
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Take part in a varied schedule of daily activites such as movie nights, discos, and sports tournaments
- Full day trips to amazing places like LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Residence
- Meals: Full board (19 meals per week)
- Activities: Afternoon and evening activities on weekdays
- Course attendance certificate
- 24-hour emergency helpline
- Placement test
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Group transfers are available from the airport to the residence upon request.
- Departure: Group transfers are available from the airport to the residence upon request (journey time is approximately 1 hour each way)
Get a quoteAsk for a quote
18 June- 05 August 2017
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-18 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (19 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International English schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Take a look at our California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2015.