San Diego Young Learners
English courses for young learners in San Diego
San Diego is a great place for young students to learn English while getting a taste for American West Coast culture. With sandy beaches, fantastic weather, and a relaxed atmosphere, Young Learners at San Diego enjoy an environment where they can study hard and make the most of their free time.
Based in a great location, our school is in a modern building open to students aged 14-18, from beginner to advanced levels. Its great facilities include interactive whiteboards and a prayer room, as well as an outdoor patio to help make the most of the sun. We offer a homestay accommodation program, where young learners can stay in the comfort of a local family.
- Our young learner's school is located in the exciting downtown area of San Diego, in the historic Gaslamp District
- A varied schedule of daily activities such as museum trips, beach visits, and kayaking
- Full day trips to amazing places like LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Sea World
- Study time: 15 hours of English tuition per week
- Accommodation: Homestay
- Meals: 14 meals per week (breakfast and dinner)
- Activities: One full weekend excursion (not applicable to groups), minimum of 3 activities per week
- Course attendance certificate
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Pre-arrival online welcome program
- Placement test
- Transport pass
- Student ID or wristband
- Airport Transfers:
- Arrival: Kaplan-provided transfer from San Diego Airport is included in the price (not applicable to groups).
- Departure: Kaplan-provided transfer from San Diego Airport is included in the price (not applicable to groups).
- Group transfers available upon request (40 minute journey from San Diego Airport).
Get a quote
Sélectionnez les dates pendant lesquelles vous souhaitez étudier ainsi que des options de programme pour obtenir un devis.
Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
26 June - 20 August 2016
Activities available or offered
- Room type: twin bed with shared bathrooms
- Age range: 14 -18 years old
- Meals provided: 14 meals per week (Half Board)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International English schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Visit the California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2014.