Visa - Ireland visa
You may need to apply for a visa when studying at Kaplan International English. We can provide you with all the relevant information, and help guide you through the visa requirements and application processes to study in Ireland.
We aim to answer any questions you might have, so please explore our answers below. If you cannot find the answer to your question, you can get more information by contacting a student advisor.
In brief: students from the EU/EEA (and some selected countries) do not need a Student Visa to study in Ireland. Students from any other nation, however, will require a visa.
Before arriving in Ireland
After arriving in Ireland
- I am a non-EEA student on a long term course. Am I required to take an external examination?
- What documents do I need for my arrival?
- Can I work in Ireland during my studies in Ireland?
- How do I apply to extend my student visa?
- How many classes do I need to attend?
- Can I extend my stay as a student?
- Can I leave and then re-enter Ireland during my studies?
- Can students under 18 years of age study in Ireland?
Visa information by country
Visa - Top 10
How can we help?
Our Student Advisors will help you choose the right course to suit your academic and professional goals.
- Visa information
- Travel arrangements
Our offices are located on 2nd Floor, Warwick Building, Kensington Village, Avonmore Road, London W14 8HQ, UK
If you would like to speak with a student advisor, please call:
UK: +44 (0)20 7045 5000