English School inManchester
Study English in Manchester
Home to one of the world’s most popular football clubs and some of its most beloved bands, Manchester always feels as if something exciting is just about to happen. Our English school is located in the vibrant Northern Quarter of the city center, a favorite haunt of artists, DJs and indie bands.
- Our Manchester English school organizes regular trips to Old Trafford, Manchester United’s home stadium, and the Etihad stadium, stronghold of their rival, Manchester City
- Located in the very heart of Manchester with fantastic views and free bus travel around the city center
- Runs a successful student mentor program allowing students to develop leadership skills, helping newcomers with their studies or with Manchester life
- Closed groups for Juniors aged 12-17 can be accepted at our Manchester school
Available courses at this school
About our Manchester English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more.
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics
- School holidays
- Manchester school audit report
This school is frequently inspected by regulatory bodies. You can read the British Council's latest audit report online for our English school in Manchester.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK. These are highly respected organizations that represent and help maintain the best English language schools in the country.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.
What to do in Manchester
Our Manchester school has a dedicated social program, designed to help you explore the city and build friendships, through organised events and activities.
Visit the Royal Exchange Theatre, a spaceship-like glass module in the middle of the grand Victorian Cotton Exchange
Take a water taxi to explore Manchester’s historic canals
Check out the Museum of Science and Industry
Explore Manchester Town Hall and Salford Media City
Attend regular trips to Old Trafford and Etihad stadiums
Explore nearby cities like Liverpool, Chester, York, and the Peak District National Park