English School inToronto
Study English in Toronto
Beneath the spire of the CN Tower – the tallest free-standing tower in North America – Toronto is growing fast, not just in size but in energy, confidence, and creativity. Toronto is sometimes described as a cleaner, friendlier, and less expensive New York. It has the museums, nightclubs and restaurants, the world-class universities and the gleaming skyscrapers. But despite the cosmopolitan buzz, Toronto has a peaceful quality that’s rare among the world’s great cities.
- Our English school in Toronto is just a few minutes from the CN Tower and close to Jack Layton Ferry Terminal where boats depart for the Toronto Islands
- Regular weekend trips to local attractions like Niagara Falls as well as Canadian and US cities such as Montreal, Quebec, Boston, New York, Chicago and French Canada.
- University Pathways with seamless transfers to many Canadian colleges and universities via our English for Academic Pathways
- Customised 30+ program, ideal for dedicated students wishing to learn English in a professional and focused environment, studying with likeminded students in specialized classes
Available courses at this school
About our Toronto English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more.
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics.
- School holidays
Visit the Canadian Disclosures list for the documents filed with the provincial regulating authority and/or required to be made available prior to enrollment.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by Languages Canada.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.
What to do in Toronto
Our Toronto school has a dedicated social program, designed to help you explore the city and build friendships, through organised events and activities.
Enjoy a canoeing lesson with your classmates
Visit colorful Kensington Market for vintage shops, arty cafés and food from all over the world
Make new friends and practice your English at one of our International Potluck parties
Explore the sights of Toronto on a bike
Explore Ripley's Aquarium, or see the latest exhibitions at the Art Gallery of Ontario
Take a weekend trip to Niagara Falls, and try skiing, snowboarding or rock-climbing at the Niagara Escarpment