- Brand new junior center for 2011 at one of England's most prestigious universities
- Fantastic setting in central London only 40 minutes from Heathrow Airport
- Secure, well-placed residential accommodation close to lessons and several top attractions
Included in the summer English course price:
- 20 lessons (45 mins per lesson) of English language tuition per week
- International classes
- Max. 15 students per class - each student receives individual attention
- Residential twin and single room accommodation with all meals included
- Flexible social program including daily excursions in and around London
- Full induction on the first day at school
- Course attendance certificate
- English learning materials
- Student folder and stationery
- 24-hour emergency helpline
An Easter English course is also offered. Details upon request.
- Explore England during your summer English course
- Eight different activities per week during your exciting summer in England!
- One full-day trip and two half-day excursions each week to include sightseeing in across England - London, Windsor Castle, Brighton, Eastbourne, Guildford and Hever Castle.
Lively and informative courses
Kaplan uses a set of teaching materials specially designed for younger learners. Our skilled and friendly teachers at our English school will ensure that all courses offer learners a diverse mix of activities. We strive to provide courses that are both enjoyable and challenging.
High-calibre school staff for effective learning
All of Kaplan's summer English schools have a Course Director, who leads a team of trained, experienced and professional school teachers. Courses emphasize building confidence and developing English language fluency in a lively and authentic context.
Tailored teaching and careful monitoring
Students are taught in international classes according to their level of English, which is assessed at the beginning of each of our courses. Throughout the English course, each student's progress is monitored by our school staff.
Top priority to student welfare
During your summer English course in England, our highly skilled staff at our English school will provide you with the quality of care and welfare that you need when away from home. Parents can therefore rest assured that their children are in safe hands during their summer English course in England. For more information on Student Welfare click here.
Age range: 14 - 17
Dates: 26 June - 20 August
Course length: 2 - 8 weeks
Availability: Available for group and individual bookings
English School: New for 2011, our London UCL center is based at University College London in the safe and pleasant Bloomsbury area of England's capital city. Heathrow Airport is only 40 minutes away and many of London's top attractions are within walking distance.
Accommodation: Boys and girls are accommodated separately in single rooms, with adjoining bathrooms, common room and games room. Meal provision is on a full-board basis.
School activities and excursions may include:
London UCL has its own Disco Hall! Meet other students on your summer English course at one of our disco parties
Games in the Park
Take part in some organised team games at Regents Park, or take a walk to Primrose Hill for a view over London
Sightseeing in London
Visit Madame Tussaud's, Covent Garden, The Science Museum, Tower of London, Piccadilly Circus... the list is endless!
Trip to Brighton
See the pebble beaches, play on the old arcade games and experience the best of English seaside summer in England's towns.