English School inBath
Study English in Bath
For 2000 years, Bath’s natural hot water has attracted travelers to a city of honey-colored stone. Today, its wide terraces and elegant crescents make this one of Britain’s loveliest cities. Bath is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its majestic 18th Century architecture and beautifully preserved Roman Baths.
- Our Bath English school is in a historic building just steps away from the medieval abbey
- Our school provides a supportive, friendly learning environment close to the cafes, shops and restaurants of the city center
- Bath offers discounted one-to-one lessons to help you make rapid progress
- Special courses for Juniors in Bath are available as well as closed groups of students aged 12–17.
- Bath also runs dedicated English courses for students aged 40+
Available courses at this school
About our Bath English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Using our wealth of experience, we can help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more.
- School holidays
- School report results
This school is frequently inspected by regulatory bodies. You can read the British Council's latest audit report online for our English school in Bath.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK. These are highly respected organizations that represent and help maintain the best English language schools in the country.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.
What to do in Bath
Our Bath school has a dedicated social program, designed to help you explore the city and build friendships, through organised events and activities.
Have a cream tea amid the Georgian splendor of the Pump Room
Try on Regency bonnets, top hats and dresses at the Jane Austen Centre
Visit the dramatic Cheddar Gorge
Explore the local Roman Baths Museum or Bath Spa
Enjoy an afternoon of punting on the River Avon
Take a tour of the mysterious Stonehenge