English School inCambridge
Study English in Cambridge
What better place could there be to study English than one of the world’s oldest and greatest university cities? Follow in the footsteps of history’s great writers, scientists and politicians as you wander the ancient colleges that line the banks of the River Cam. Then collect your thoughts over a classic pub lunch in one of the city’s many quaint inns.
- Our Cambridge English school is housed in a beautiful Edwardian building in the peaceful Newnham neighborhood, and less than ten minutes’ bike ride or a short bus journey from the city center
- Access Cambridge University lectures and talks and benefit from an exciting program of guest speakers
- Enjoy summer barbecues in the private garden and delicious home-made food at our on-site cafe
- Free bike hire available to all Academic Year and Academic Semester students
- Closed groups for Juniors aged 12-17 can also be accepted at our Cambridge school
Available courses at this school
About our Cambridge English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more.
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics
- School holidays
- Cambridge school audit report
This school is frequently inspected by regulatory bodies. You can read the British Council's latest audit report online for our English school in Cambridge.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK. These are highly respected organizations that represent and help maintain the best English language schools in the country.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.