Study 30+ Program inLiverpool
Study English in Liverpool with adults your age
Once the maritime heart of the British Empire, Liverpool is now a thriving and dynamic city with a big heart. Today, you can still see parts of its seafaring and trading history – just look at the Victorian docks and warehouses, and the extravagant buildings created to display the wealth of the city’s Edwardian merchants and bankers. Known for its low cost of living, Liverpool is an excellent place to study on a budget.
- Our 30+ English school is situated in the center of Liverpool, surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops
- Specializes in courses with a professional or academic focus, with accredited business English and exam preparation programs
- Hosts a monthly guest speaker providing insight into different professional and business environments in the UK
- Bespoke 30+ social program including a weekly coffee club for practicing English in a relaxed environment, cocktail nights, museum visits and more
Available courses at this school
About our Liverpool 30+ English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Discover more.
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics
- School holidays
- This school is frequently inspected by regulatory bodies. You can read the British Council's latest audit report online for our English school in Liverpool.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK. These are highly respected organizations that represent and help maintain the best English language schools in the country.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.