English School inLiverpool
Study English in Liverpool
All the world once flowed through the port of Liverpool: coffee, sugar, silk – and people all passed through Britain’s gateway to the Atlantic. Liverpool’s legacy of seafaring and trade is tangible in the stark grandeur of the Victorian docks and warehouses and the extravagant buildings created to display the wealth of the city’s Edwardian merchants and bankers. And you can sense its history as a cultural melting pot in the music with which Liverpool continues to reach out to the world.
- Our English school is just a short walk from the Royal Liver Building, from whose roofs the mythical Liver Birds watch over the town – and the Cavern Club, where the Beatles first performed.
- Regularly organizes trips to the famous Anfield stadium, home to Liverpool Football Club
- Bespoke 30+ program, ideal for dedicated students wishing to learn English in a professional and focused environment, studying with likeminded students in specialized classes
Available courses at this school
About our Liverpool English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more.
- Languages spoken by staff
Chinese Mandarin, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics
- School holidays
- School audit report
This school is frequently inspected by regulatory bodies. You can read the British Council's latest audit report online for our English school in Liverpool.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by the British Council, and is a member of English UK. These are highly respected organizations that represent and help maintain the best English language schools in the country.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.