French Summer Camp in Montreux-Riviera
Learn French at our Montreux-Riviera summer camp
If you are searching for a perfect blend of outdoor recreation and cultural activities, then the Lake Geneva region of Montreux offers a great range of options. Based in one of Switzerland's most stunning areas, our French summer camp in Montreux provides students the unique opportunity of immersing themselves in French. Take advantage of this unparalleled opportunity and discover the serene beauty of the region's picturesque mountains and tranquil waters.
Benefits of a summer camp in Montreux-Riviera:
- French immersion summer camp in Montreux located near the main train station and just steps away from the promenades of Lake Geneva
- Our summer camp in Switzerland offers the ultimate immersion experience with students staying in a local French-speaking homestay
- Learn at our modern course center with excellent facilities including spacious classrooms and WiFi throughout
- Enjoy a varied social program featuring world-famous cultural events, outdoor leisure activities and exciting trips to local attractions including the Caillers Chocolate factory, Gruyères village, Vevey and Lausanne
About our summer camp in Montreux-Riviera
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.45 hours per week)
The lessons and course structure
Our French language summer camps follow a specifically designed curriculum for younger learners to help keep them engaged and inspired.
- Speaking and listening skills
- Reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
All meals are included in the package, and we can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and no pork
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby landmarks and tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- 24-hour supervision
- Welcome pack
- Assessment tests
- Course materials and Alpadia folder
- Student ID
- Pocket money service
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to the Alpadia Student Portal
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
Our summer camp in Montreux-Riviera provides host family accommodation including twin bedrooms, which allows students to experience the local life by staying with a French-speaking family who can help them progress with their language skills. They’ll eat breakfast with the family in the morning and then make their way to class either by public transport or on foot.
Montreux-Riviera summer camp
Students will spend their days at our camp where they will take part in engaging lessons and have lunch. In the afternoon they will take part in activities or excursions, which may include leaving the site. In the evening, they will return to their host family dinner (host families also provide breakfast).
Activities & Excursions
Our summer camp in Montreux offers an exciting social program that includes a variety of fun sports, cultural excursions to local attractions/landmarks, creative activities and more. With mountains and lakes nearby, you can be sure that our students spend a lot of time outdoors having great adventures with the new friends they’ve made.
This is a sample schedule.
When you spend a little more, you get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp program.
Exclusive Tours allows students to discover the very best attractions in the local area. Students get to immerse themselves in each city's most famous sites and experiences.
Hold on tight - your adventure begins here! Go laser shooting, to an escape room, or to the Adventure Park.
Take advantage of Switzerland's largest lake and get wet either waterskiing, stand-up paddle boarding or sailing in a 1-2 person boats.