English Summer Camp in Bath
Learn English at our Bath summer camp for teenagers
The unique city of Bath is a treasure trove of historical attractions, boutique shops and laid-back vibes – making it the perfect place for young students to learn English! Visit the well-preserved Roman Baths that gave the city its name, marvel at the limestone buildings, or take a relaxing river boat trip down the River Avon. This small city offers a safe and secure environment for students to practice their English skills while also having a lot of fun!
Benefits of a summer camp in Bath:
- Our English summer camp in Bath is based in heart of the city, near many quirky shops and cafes and within walking distance to the fascinating Bath Abbey and iconic Roman Baths
- Students learn in a beautiful historic building, with spacious classrooms to help facilitate a comfortable study environment
- Kaplan’s summer camp in Bath offers students the chance to immerse themselves in the English language with the assistance of English-speaking homestays
- Students will enjoy a varied social program with exciting trips to nearby attractions such as Stonehenge, Stratford-upon-Avon and London
About our summer camp in Bath
About the course
Our English summer camp in Bath follows a unique curriculum that's specifically designed to keep young learners engaged and motivated. This includes topics and activities such as:
- Speaking, listening, reading, writing and life skills
- Vocabulary and grammar review and practice
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
- All meals are included in the package. We can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and halal
Materials and services included
- Welcome pack
- Assessment test
- Course materials
- Student ID
- Safe storage of students’ passports
- Access to Alpadia mobile app
- Pocket Money Service
- 24-hour supervision
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby cities and regional tourist attractions
- Materials and services
- Certificate of attendance
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
A home away from home, students receive a fully immersive experience by staying with a local homestay. They’ll get to practice English every day with their host family, as well learning about local customs and traditions. This unique experience will also be shared with other students in the same home.
Bath summer camp
Students will spend their days at our camp, where they will have classes, lunch and enjoy social activities, before returning to their homestay in the evening for dinner.
Activities & Excursions
Our social program gives students the opportunity to explore this historic and beautiful city while also practicing their English skills and making friends from around the globe. We organize a wide range of fun activities to ensure maximum fun, including sports tournaments, evening discos, museum visits and trips to local landmarks such as Stonehenge.
This is a sample schedule.