French summer camp in Biarritz
Learn French at our Biarritz summer camp
Situated in the charming Basque town of St. Pée-sur-Nivelle, our French summer camp is conveniently positioned just 13km southeast of Biarritz. Discover the beauty of both the beach and the mountains as this location offers a perfect blend of natural wonders. The Basque region itself boasts a fascinating cultural heritage, making it a captivating destination for those who love food, sports, and beach activities. Internationally renowned for its exceptional surf spots and Michelin-starred restaurants, this region is a true paradise for those seeking memorable experiences.
Benefits of a summer camp in Biarritz:
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Biarritz while learning French in the Pyrenees
- Experience the thrill of surfing in the Atlantic Ocean and indulge in a variety of other beach activities
- Enjoy state-of-the-art facilities designed to enhance your learning experience, including our modern games rooms, indoor sports hall and outdoor grass pitches perfect for active pursuits
- Our diverse activity program offers abundant opportunities for shopping and sightseeing in both Biarritz and Bayonne, ensuring a memorable and enriching experience
About our summer camp in Biarritz
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.45 hours per week)
The lessons and course structure
Our French language summer camps follow a specifically designed curriculum for younger learners to help keep them engaged and inspired.
- Speaking and listening skills
- Reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
All meals are included in the package, and we can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and no pork
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby landmarks and tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- 24-hour supervision
- Welcome pack
- Assessment tests
- Course materials and Alpadia folder
- Student ID
- Pocket money service
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to the Alpadia Student Portal
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
Our contemporary student residence consists of spacious triple bedrooms designed to accommodate eight students, with bathrooms conveniently shared among the residents. You’ll be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the stunning Basque mountains from the building and take advantage of our inviting communal lounge. Additionally, we offer both indoor and outdoor games areas for your entertainment. Rest assured, the classrooms and dining hall are just a few meters away, ensuring easy access for all.
Biarritz summer camp
Students will spend their days at our camp where they will take part in engaging lessons and have lunch. In the afternoon they will take part in activities or excursions, which may include leaving the site. In the evening, they will return to the residence for dinner and evening entertainment.
Activities & Excursions
Our unique location between the mountains and sea offers a wide range of activities. From watersports and beach fun to mountain walks and historical discoveries, the Basque region will delight and surprise you with its impressive natural beauty and cultural heritage.
This is a sample schedule.
When you spend a little more, you get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp program.
Learn to create culinary delights – from regional specialties to classic dishes, under the guidance of an experienced chef.
Our experienced instructors will guide you as you learn to ride – go for a gentle walk or galloping in the fields.
Make the most of one of the best surfing spots on the Basque coast. Whether you’re a complete beginner or have a little experience, our instructors will help you catch some waves.