English Summer Camp in London-City
Learn English at our London-City summer camp for teenagers
Nestled in the heart of London, our English summer camp invites children and teenagers to experience the city as their playground. This captivating metropolis stands at the forefront of British music, fashion, culture, and delectable cuisine – making it the perfect place for students to improve their English skills. Admire iconic landmarks such as Tower Bridge and Tate Modern gallery or immerse yourself in the grandeur of Buckingham Palace and the vibrant ambiance of Arsenal or Chelsea's football stadiums. The city is your oyster!
Benefits of a summer camp in London:
- Alpadia’s London-City summer camp is based in the heart of New Cross, an exciting student area in south-east London
- Enjoy modern accommodation in a stylish residence complete with single ensuite rooms
- Our summer English camps combine language classes, cultural experiences, sports and entertainment
- Explore the city’s most the iconic sights including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the British Musuem, and Trafalgar Square
About our summer camp in London-City
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.75 hours per week)
Lessons and course structure
Our English summer camp in London City follows a unique curriculum that's specifically designed to keep young learners engaged and motivated. This includes topics and activities such as:
- Speaking, listening, reading, writing and life skills
- Vocabulary and grammar review and practice
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
- All meals are included in the package. We can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and halal
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Trips to nearby cities and popular local tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- 24-hour supervision*
- Welcome pack
- Assessment tests
- Course materials and Alpadia folder
- Student ID
- Pocket money service
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to the Alpadia Student Portal
* Students will be allowed to walk alone to and
from accommodation between meals, lessons and activities.
See our safeguarding policy to see how we are committed to safeguarding students
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
Located in the central New Cross area, our modern student residence has 24/7 security and is just a short walk from the classrooms and dining facilities. The residence has single bedrooms with a private shower and toilet, as well as shared common areas with a kitchen and lounge area for relaxing with friends.
London-City summer camp
Activities & Excursions
Explore the iconic sights, streets and museums of London, from Buckingham Palace and Oxford Street to Camden Town and the National Gallery. At weekends, enjoy day trips to nearby cities including historic Oxford and Cambridge and quirky Brighton.
This is a sample schedule.
When you spend more, you get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp experience.
Strike a pose with your own personalized fashion accessory! Design a bag, t-shirt or fashion-inspired graphics and get to visit one the V&A, one of London's top fashion museums
Expand your vision by visiting famous football stadiums including Arsenal, Chelsea and Wembley
Allow your students to experience the very best attractions in London.