English Summer Camp in Brighton
Learn English at our Brighton summer camp for teenagers
As one of the UK’s quirkiest cities, Brighton is home to a range of boutique and independent shops, fascinating galleries full of local art, and a sense of celebration and inclusivity that’s become imbedded in its identity. Located by the sea, the city also benefits from the iconic pier, where you can find rides, arcades and food stalls with the freshest fish and chips in town! If you want to escape the city for the day, there’s also the chance to discover the surrounding Sussex countryside with trips to the South Downs and its magnificent white cliffs.
Benefits of a summer camp in Brighton:
- Based on the coast with stunning views of the English Channel, our summer camp in Brighton is in the best location for access to both the city and the beautiful South Downs National Park
- Learn and sleep in a prestigious boarding school with traditional architecture, modern interiors, large classrooms, high ceilings and comfortable social spaces
- Enjoy excellent nearby sports facilities including an indoor swimming pool and sports center, basketball courts and playing fields
- Benefit from a varied and exciting social program that includes trips to London, Brighton, Sealife Aquarium and more
About our summer camp in Brighton
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.75 hours per week)
Lessons and course structure
Our English summer camp in Brighton follows a unique curriculum that's specifically designed to keep young learners engaged and motivated. This includes topics and activities such as:
- Speaking, listening, reading, writing and life skills
- Vocabulary and grammar review and practice
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
- All meals are included in the package. We can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and halal
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Trips to nearby cities and popular local tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- 24-hour supervision
- Welcome pack
- Assessment tests
- Course materials
- Student ID
- Pocket money service
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Certificate of attendance
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
Relax in comfortable boarding houses with single, twin or triple bedrooms available with shared bathrooms. Each boarding house includes a lounge area where students can socialize with their new friends, as well as a games room complete with board games. All houses are based just a short walk from the classrooms and dining hall.
Brighton summer camp
Students will have all their meals in the dining hall, spend their days studying in class and then enjoy social activities in the afternoon and evening. After, they will return to their boarding house for the night.
Activities & Excursions
With our fun-packed social program, students get to experience a wide variety of local experiences and attractions in Brighton and beyond. From hiking through South Downs National Park, to playing games on the beach, exploring local museums to shopping in the bohemian side streets, it’s near impossible to get tired of this quirky seaside city.
This is a sample schedule.
When you spend more, you get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp experience.
Spend an afternoon on the water enjoying stand up paddle boarding, wakeboarding and raft building.
Tune into your creative side and learn a variety of art techniques with a dedicated teacher, from watercolor to sculpture and many more.
A variety of activities catered to all skill levels with experienced instructors, from gentle woodland walks to advanced jumping.