German Summer Camp in Berlin-Wannsee
Learn German at our Berlin-Wannsee summer camp
Nestled in the tranquil Grunewald district overlooking Lake Wannsee, our summer camp in Berlin-Wannsee is conveniently located just a short distance away from the capital. Once a battleground between east and west, Berlin has since transformed into a vibrant and youthful metropolis buzzing with creativity. The city is a treasure trove of art and history, featuring world-class museums, breathtaking architecture, and captivating sights. In addition, Berlin's beautiful parks, gardens, and lakes provide the perfect setting to relax and unwind amidst the bustling cityscape.
Benefits of a summer camp in Berlin-Wannsee:
- Our German summer school in Berlin-Wannsee for youths is located just 30 minutes away from the city center of Berlin
- All facilities, including the student residence, are located in a single modern building that features a terrace and sunny garden
- Enjoy summer in Berlin in a relaxing environment that overlooks the stunning Lake Wannsee
- Varied social program including sporting activities and trips to Tropical Island Aquapark, Potsdam, Berlin Wall, East-Side Gallery and other famous landmarks in Berlin
About our summer camp in Berlin-Wannsee
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.45 hours per week)
The lessons and course structure
Our German language summer camps follow a specifically designed curriculum for younger learners to help keep them engaged and inspired.
- Speaking and listening skills
- Reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
All meals are included in the package, and we can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and no pork
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby landmarks and tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- 24-hour supervision
- Welcome pack
- Assessment tests
- Course materials and folder
- Student ID
- Pocket money services
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Certificate of attendance
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
At our Berlin-Wannsee summer camp, all facilities are under one roof, making it easy to go from the residence to the dining hall and then to class. Four students share one room with their own beds and the communal bathroom is shared by a maximum of eight. With ample storage space, the bedrooms are bright and well equipped. Outside the rooms are several communal areas along with several vending machines and WiFi in the foyer of the building.
Berlin-Wannsee summer camp
Students will spend their days at our camp where they will take part in engaging lessons and eat all their meals. In the afternoon they will take part in activities or excursions, which may include leaving the site. In the evening, they will return for evening activities and dinner.
Activities & Excursions
Our summer camp in Berlin-Wannsee offers an exciting social program that includes a variety of fun sports, cultural excursions to local attractions/landmarks, creative activities and more. With the vibrant city of Berlin nearby, as well as the lake, students get to experience a diverse range of settings to practice their German in.
This is a sample schedule.
When you spend a little more, you get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp program.
Exclusive Tours allows students to discover the very best attractions in the local area. Students get to immerse themselves in each city's most famous sites and experiences.
Get your creative juices flowing at this fantastic summer camp location. Berlin-Wannsee organizes weekly art trips to the city while other afternoons will allow you to discover your inner artist.
Find out what you're capable of! An experienced instructor will teach you physical and mental techniques to improve your game.