German Summer Camp in Freiburg
Learn German at our Freiburg summer camp
Freiburg is the epitome of German innovation and progressive thinking and has captivated residents and tourists alike. The city pulses with perpetual energy, from the stunning architecture that lines the streets, to the lush Black Forest that lies on the edge of the main city. This idyllic setting is perfect for adventurous students who want to learn German while surrounded by outstanding beauty.
Benefits of a summer camp in Freiburg:
- Alpadia’s German summer school in Freiburg is based on the edge of the forest, offering a tranquil environment for students to relax, while still being within close proximity to the town
- Enjoy great facilities with classrooms and accommodation conveniently located in one building, with additional communal spaces including a games room
- Students have access to a nearby sports center complete with a swimming pool, football pitch, volleyball court and basketball grounds
- Exciting and varied social program available that includes trips to Freiburg, Steinwasen Park, Tierpark Mundenhof and more
About our summer camp in Freiburg
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Our summer camp in Freiburg follows a curriculum that's specifically designed to keep young learners motivated to learn German. This includes topics and activities such as:
- Speaking, listening, reading, writing and life skills
- Vocabulary and grammar review and practice
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.45 hours per week)
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
- All meals are included in the package. We can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and halal
Materials and services included
- Welcome pack
- Assessment test
- Course materials
- Student ID
- Safe storage of students’ passports
- Access to Alpadia mobile app
- Pocket Money Service
- 24-hour supervision
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby cities and regional tourist attractions
- Materials and services
- Certificate of attendance
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
Alpadia’s summer camp in Freiburg offers both convenience and comfort, with both accommodation, dining facilities and classes located in the same building. The residence offers comfortable quadruple bedrooms, complete with a private bathroom shared between four students. There are also many communal areas for students to relax including a games room with table tennis and table football, along with several vending machines selling light snacks and refreshments.
Freiburg Summer Camp
Students will spend their days at our camp, where they will have classes and meals, before returning to the residence in the evening. In the afternoon they may enjoy excursions outside of the camp.
Activities & Excursions
Our summer in camp in Freiburg benefits from a unique and wonderful location, since it’s close to the breathtaking Black Forest and Dreisam river, makes it a great place for practicing lots of sports! Next to the camp is a huge sports center where students can play tennis, swim, and play football. Alongside these activities, students will also enjoy cultural excursions to explore the many aspects of German heritage.
This is a sample schedule.
Spend a little more, get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp program
The adventure begins here! Go mountain biking, dirt scooter biking, play laser tag or discover the adventure climbing park.
Europa-Park is the largest theme park in Germany. With a mix of high-adrenaline rides, beautiful parks, plus around 23 hours of shows.
*For stays of one week only, this activity may not be available.
Develop your language skills while working on your backhand. Training sessions are given by an experienced coach to ensure that you have a smashing time.