Cambridge TKT course
Best for teachers who want to develop their teaching skills and prepare for the TKT modules
Prepare for Cambridge TKT
The Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a test that focuses on the teaching knowledge needed by teachers of primary, secondary, or adult learners of English, anywhere in the world. Kaplan’s TKT preparation course will provide the valuable knowledge, skills, and techniques required to pass the Cambridge TKT and help you build a successful and rewarding career as a teacher of English. This course is available for groups only.
Our TKT preparation course covers the content of the three modules of TKT preparation:
- Study English in the UK or Ireland
- Language and background to language learning and teaching
- Lesson planning and the use of resources for language teaching
- Managing the teaching and learning process
- Choose from some of our other courses such as CLIL Methodology course, Kaplan's Teacher Training course, or Cambridge Celta course (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)
Please note, this course is not accredited by the British Council.
This course is for you if:
- You are planning on taking the Cambridge TKT modules
You are a primary or secondary school teacher
You want to improve your skills of teaching in English, to teenagers or adults
You want to enhance your CV and professional skills
How many hours a week is this course?
20 lessons per week /
Please note that lesson time can vary depending on your individual requirements. We offer either 20 lessons (15 hours) or 28 lessons (21 hours) and each lesson is 45 minutes.