German Summer Camp in Frankfurt-Lahntal
Learn German at our Frankfurt-Lahntal summer camp
The Lahn valley is brimming with cultural and historical sites, including castles, magnificent churches, cathedrals, and remnants from both the Celtic and Roman eras. The lush, forest-clad mountains and winding rivers offer many opportunities for outdoor adventures. Additionally, the city of Frankfurt is just an hour away, providing access to a plethora of city attractions and points of interest that are sure to intrigue young learners.
Benefits of a summer camp in Frankfurt-Lahntal:
- Enjoy summer in a historic area of Frankfurt surrounded by stunning countryside
- Use the excellent facilities featuring spacious classrooms, comfortable accommodation and access to nearby sports grounds, tennis courts and a swimming pool
- Exciting social program that includes trips to Frankfurt, Cologne, Fort Fun amusement park and more
About our summer camp in Frankfurt-Lahntal
About the course
Please refer to their Terms & Conditions
Choose your course package
- Standard 20 (20 lessons, 15 hours per week)
- Intensive 25 (25 lessons, 18.45 hours per week)
The lessons and course structure
Our immersive German summer camps follow a specifically designed curriculum for younger learners that helps keep them engaged and inspired.
- Speaking and listening skills
- Reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
All meals are included in the package, and we can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and no pork
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby landmarks and tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- 24-hour supervision
- Welcome pack
- Assessment tests
- Course materials and folder
- Student ID
- Pocket money services
- Safe storage of students' passports
- Certificate of attendance
This Alpadia Languages school is accredited by the following organisations
Student accommodation in Frankfurt-Lahntal
Our summer camp in Frankfurt-Lahntal features a bright and modern residence with quadruple bedrooms and communal bathrooms, as well as indoor and outdoor games areas and communal spaces for socializing with new friends. The dining hall and classrooms are located in the same building, making this a safe and convenient place to study away from home.
Frankfurt-Lahntal summer camp
At our summer camp in Frankfurt-Lahntal, students begin their days with stimulating lessons held in the main building, where they will also enjoy all their meals. Afternoons are spent participating in a variety of activities and excursions, some of which may take them off-site. Evenings are reserved for further activities and a satisfying dinner back at the main building.
Activities & Excursions
Our summer camp in Frankfurt-Lahntal offers an exciting social program that includes a wide selection of sports, games, trips and cultural activities to ensure all students have a fantastic summer making new friends from all around the world. Practicing the language outside the classroom during activities is greatly encouraged by our friendly staff.
This is a sample schedule.
When you spend a little more, you get more. Upgrade your experience with a Premium Plus activity to step up your summer camp program.
Unleash your inner artist and get your creative juices flowing; draw, paint, sculpt, try graffiti art and even create a personalized T-shirt or bag.
Feel the breeze in your hair and get out in nature by learning to ride with the help of our experienced instructors.
Show us what you’ve got on the court! Improve your tennis skills by applying the practical and theoretical techniques taught to you by our experienced tennis instructor.