Ideal for students who want to discover local culture and learn about local customs with a friendly host family. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in a relaxed, natural environment.
Accommodation in Toronto
Accommodation: Choose between Homestay & Student Residence
Your new home is an important part of your study experience. Each school has specially chosen options to help make the most out of your stay. Homestay and student residences offer different accommodation experiences, but always meet the highest standards.
- Live in a local homestay specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with your host
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Socialize and have fun with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Accommodation on a map
All homestays are within 60 minutes of our schools
The Alexandra Hotel offers its guests a great home away from home. The building is equipped with modern studio style apartments with a kitchenette area and a private bathroom. The Alexandra hotel is available all year round with a minimum of 4 weeks booking required.
- 1.66 km from Toronto
Each apartment has 6 single rooms and 3 shared bathrooms and showers. There is also a common area, lounge and study area for each apartment, along with free wifi and towels.
It is a 19 minute train ride, 20 minute bike ride, or a 46 minute bus ride to the school.
- 2.84 km from Toronto
*Please note that Homestay facilities will vary from location to location. The facilities listed above are the typical ones that a homestay family offers.