Ideal for students who want to discover local culture and learn about local customs with a friendly host family. Sharing meals with your hosts every day, you'll benefit from speaking English in a relaxed, natural environment.
Accommodation in Toronto
Accommodation: Choose between Homestay & Student Residence
Your new home is an important part of your study experience. Each school has specially chosen options to help make the most out of your stay. Homestay and student residences offer different accommodation experiences, but always meet the highest standards.
- Live in a local homestay specially chosen by us
- Enjoy breakfasts and dinners with your host
- Practice English daily in an informal situation
- Immerse yourself in a new culture
- Live with fellow students for more independence
- Most residences are self-catering
- Socialize and have fun with your new friends
- Single, twin, double, and dorm rooms are available at various locations
Accommodation on a map
A brand new residence which offers the students a great opportunity to live/speak with native English speaker when not in school. Kaplan students stay on the 28th floor with amazing city and lake views. Four bedroom apartment, with shared common space and kitchen. Two bathrooms per apartment. To reach your school: only 20 minutes by foot and 10 minutes by bus.
- 1.05 km from Toronto
*Please note that Homestay facilities will vary from location to location. The facilities listed above are the typical ones that a homestay family offers.