Our Toronto school
Beneath the spire of the CN Tower – the tallest free-standing tower in North America – Toronto is growing fast, not just in size but in energy, confidence, and creativity. Toronto is sometimes described as a cleaner, friendlier, and less expensive New York. It has the museums, nightclubs and restaurants, the world-class universities and the gleaming skyscrapers. But despite the cosmopolitan buzz, Toronto has a peaceful quality that’s rare among the world’s great cities.
OPEN FOR IN-PERSON LEARNING
Our Toronto school is now open, with enhanced safety measures in place throughout the school. Find out more
- New Virtual summer courses – This summer we are offering online programs for Juniors and Teenagers. Find out more!
- Our English school in Toronto is just a few minutes from the CN Tower and close to Jack Layton Ferry Terminal where boats depart for the Toronto Islands
- Regular weekend trips to local attractions like Niagara Falls as well as Canadian and US cities such as Montreal, Quebec, Boston, New York, Chicago and French Canada.
- University Pathways with seamless transfers to many Canadian colleges and universities via our English for Academic Purposes Course
- Customised 30+ program, ideal for dedicated students wishing to learn English in a professional and focused environment, studying with likeminded students in specialized classes