English Programs for Juniors in Toronto
Campus life meets Niagara Falls
Brock University is in the heart of the Niagara region, home to natural beauty and world-famous attractions. It’s just minutes away from one of the Wonders of the World, Niagara Falls, and Toronto, the biggest city in Canada, is just 45 minutes away.
Sitting atop the Niagara Escarpment with stunning views of forests, lakes and rolling hills, Brock University is the perfect place for young students to study abroad for the first time. In fact, Brock’s location is so special that it has been named as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Our center on Brock University’s tranquil and green campus offers amazing facilities for our students, including modern classrooms, a state-of-the-art computer lab, vast library for study time, healthy-living cafeteria, firepit/bonfire and a student lounge. Sports lovers can enjoy the campus pool, gym, basketball courts, soccer and rugby fields, baseball diamond, climbing wall and hiking trails, just to name a few.
- Study English in a friendly and safe university environment
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Enjoy fun activities like scavenger hunts, swimming and group hikes
- Experience the majesty of Niagara Falls on weekend excursions
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Residence
- Meals: Full Board (21 meals)
- Activities: Daily activities on weekdays, one full-day excursion, and welcome and farewell get-togethers.
- Residence welcome pack
- Language certificate
- Assessment test
- Student card
- Activities and excursions
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- English portfolio to take home
- Airport transfers - Transfers from Toronto Pearson airport for unaccompanied minors from $120 each way.
10 June – 18 August 2020 (Sun – Sat)
Residence with twin rooms and shared bathrooms
Activities available or offered
- Twin rooms
- Shared bathrooms
- Meals Provided: Full board (21 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
Our Kaplan International Languages Juniors programs are offered through our Languages Canada- accredited schools in Toronto and Vancouver.