FAQs - General Information

Can I change my school before I arrive? Can I change after I arrive?

USA – Yes, but you will need to request a new I20 and pay a fee.

UK – If you are on a Short-term study visa this is possible. If you are on a Tier 4 visa you may change Kaplan locations – please contact us for further information.

Canada – Yes. However, after arrival you cannot enter a course that requires a work permit.

All other countries – Yes, but you will need to pay any fees. Your education advisor can give you a complete explanation. 

Last updated: 
26 March 2020
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.