CLIL methodology course
Best for Learning how to teach English using the CLIL methodology
What is a CLIL course?
Content and Language Integrated Learning, or CLIL, is a fast, fun, and effective way of teaching English through specific subjects such as science, history, mathematics and more, with dual-focused aims of learning the subject-specific content while also studying the English language. Combine General English classes with lessons focused on examining different aspects of the CLIL methodology and practical application. This course is available for groups only.
- Discover the theory and history behind CLIL
- Learn about the creation, sourcing and adapting of learning materials
- Customize your course content and length of study
- Choose from some of our other courses such as Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparation course, Kaplan's Teacher Training course, or Cambridge CELTA course (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)
Please note, this course is not accredited by the British Council.
- You need to teach using the CLIL methodology
- You want to improve your general English language skills
- You want the ability to customize your course content and length
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your teaching skills
How many hours a week is this course?
20 lessons per week /
Please note that lesson time can vary depending on your individual requirements. We also offer 28 lessons (21 hours) and each lesson is 45 minutes.
Which schools offer this course?
Other courses you might be interested in
Best for teachers who want to develop their teaching skills and prepare for the TKT modules
Best for groups who want to improve their teaching methods and customize a course to suit their needs