General English Course
Best for combining English classes with a holiday
English course for international students
Our General English courses are designed to improve your English language skills and give you more professional and academic options in the future. As well as taking lessons, you will have plenty of time to sight-see and explore your destination.
The course is semi-intensive and available at all levels from Elementary to Advanced, with classes made up of different levels. The focus is on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking, and all our schools offer extensive and varied activities programs to help you make the most of your destination.
- You want to combine English classes with a holiday
- You want to choose how long you study for, with courses from 1 week to a year
- You want to practice your new English skills while out sightseeing and experiencing another culture
- You want to make the most of specially created and proven Kaplan study materials
- You want to receive a Kaplan International Languages Certificate of Achievement
Find out more about this course
How many hours a week is this course?
20 lessons per week /
15 hours per week
Our General English language classes cover all the key areas of language and will help you master difficult grammatical structures, fine-tune your pronunciation, read complex texts and build a large working vocabulary.