Study 30+ Program InNew York
Study English in New York with adults your age
A leading world center for finance, media, fashion, entertainment, technology and more, New York City is often considered to be the capital of the world. Enjoy the urban adventure of this iconic city from the famous Central Park, right in the heart of the action. Equipped with state-of-the-art academic technology, our English school in Manhattan has everything you need for an unforgettable English language learning experience.
- Our 30+ New York English school provides specially tailored classes for career-driven learners, with cutting-edge learning technology
- Study in the center of Manhattan and enjoy stunning views of Central Park and the famous New York skyline from the school’s walls of windows
- Offers accredited business English and exam preparation courses, as well as real-life English courses in theater and leadership
- Bespoke social program with networking events, museum trips, sporting events and Broadway plays
Available courses at this school
About our New York 30+ English school
- Cost of living
Bottle of water: $3, Coffee: $2–5, Can of coke: $2–3, Meal out for two: $60, Takeaway pizza: $20, Sandwich: $6–9, Local bus ticket: $3, Local train ticket: $3, Bike rental: $12/day, Cinema ticket: $13–15
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Learn more
- Languages spoken by staff
Spanish, Chinese, Turkish, French, Portuguese, Korean, Hindi, Urdu, Polish, Greek
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics
- School holidays
See our school closures
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.