CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) teaching method
Best for Learning how to teach English using the CLIL methodology
What is a CLIL Methodology course?
Content and Language Integrated Learning, or CLIL, is a fast, fun, and effective way of teaching English through specific subjects such as science, history, mathematics and more, with dual-focused aims of learning the subject-specific content while also studying the English language. Combine General English classes with lessons focused on examining different aspects of the CLIL methodology and practical application. This course is available for groups only.
- Discover the theory and history behind CLIL
- Learn about the creation, sourcing and adapting of learning materials
- Customize your course content and length of study
- Choose from some of our other courses such as Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Preparation course, Kaplan's Teacher Training course, or Cambridge Celta course (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults)
Please note, this course is not registered by the British Council.
- You need to teach using the CLIL methodology
- You want to improve your general English language skills
- You want the ability to customize your course content and length
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your teaching skills
Which schools offer this course
Why Choose Kaplan English Courses?
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
Learning English should be an adventure. Set in spectacular locations from palm-fringed beaches to the heart of New York, our schools offer you dynamic language tuition, sophisticated learning technology, and the amazing experience of exploring the English-speaking world. Whatever your ambitions, our immersive courses are designed to help you achieve your goals – and enrich your life.
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International Languages Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
Our unique K+ teaching methodology was designed by an international team of experts to harness the power of digital, text-based and interpersonal learning methods. Our integrated system of books, apps, online resources and games work together to help you learn fast – in the classroom, on the move, and at home.