Our Torquay school
This pretty coastal town combines the charm of the English seaside with a hint of the Mediterranean. Torquay's sunny microclimate allows rows of palm trees to flourish, and grand Italianate villas mingle with colorful shops, cafes and bars. Stroll along the romantic Princess Pier, explore the home of legendary writer Agatha Christie, or head out across the sparkling waves by kayak, dinghy or jet ski!
OPEN FOR IN-PERSON LEARNING
Our Torquay school is now open, with enhanced safety measures in place throughout the school. Find out more
- Our Torquay English School is just five minutes’ walk from the town center, and in the beautiful grounds you'll find a private swimming pool, an on-site café and a gazebo with lovely views out to sea.
- Discounted one-to-one lessons to help you make rapid progress
- Offers preparation courses for the Occupational English Test (OET) – an English qualification specifically tailored for healthcare professionals
- A private garden and on-site swimming pool offer the perfect haven on summer days
- Special courses for Juniors in Torquay are available as well as closed groups of students aged 12 -17.