English Programs for Juniors in Los Angeles
Campus living in in a sunny LA suburb
Whittier is located in the heart of southern California, between busting Los Angeles and beautiful Orange County. As a small campus town, Whittier is an ideal location for students who are travelling abroad for the first time. With its welcoming community feel and luscious green backdrop, you’ll soon feel at home in this charming suburb.
Our center is located on Whittier College campus, a small liberal arts college, perfect for students looking for a relaxed and friendly location in which to study. Kaplan students have access to the excellent campus facilities, which include a computer lab, interactive whiteboards, a library for study time, a cafeteria and a student lounge. Sports lovers can enjoy the campus pool, gym and basketball courts.
- Study English in a friendly, safe, and sunny campus environment
- Meet other teenagers from around the world
- Improve your English with 20 lessons per week, led by friendly teachers
- Take part in a range of fun activities such as movie nights, discos, and sports tournaments
- Full day trips to amazing places like LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Venice Beach
- Study time: 20 English lessons per week
- Accommodation: Residence
- Meals: Full board (19 meals per week)
- Activities: Afternoon and evening activities on weekdays
- Residence welcome pack
- Language certificate
- Assessment test
- Student card
- Activities and excursions
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- English portfolio to take home
- Airport transfers: Transfers from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) from USD $110 one-way and $60 for shared transfers
27 June to 7 August 2021
Activities available or offered
- Room Type: Twin rooms with shared bathrooms
- Age Range: 12-17 years
- Meals Provided: Full board (19 meals per week)
Accreditation & memberships
All of our Kaplan International Languages schools in the US have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Our schools in California are approved to operate as an accredited institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (bppe.ca.gov). Take a look at our California State Disclosures list for the documents filed with the state and/or required to be made available to students prior to enrollment.
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. All courses offered by Kaplan International are avocational and recreational, and are not intended to lead to vocation, occupation or career opportunities. Kaplan International does not confer credits, certification, diploma or degree for any courses, and no credits are transferrable to institutions of higher education.