Best for learning English for business situations and the professional workplace
Learn Business Supplementary
Our Business Supplementary courses are designed to build your English language skills to communicate effectively in business contexts, improving your employability and job prospects in your home country.
This course combines improving your general English ability with taking focused lessons on business skills.
Practice workplace communication techniques in English, learn how to participate in meetings and interviews, and acquire business writing skills.
- You need to use English in business situations or with English-speaking colleagues
- You want to improve your general English language skills as well as learning specific communication skills for the workplace
- You want a flexible programme with frequent start dates and different course lengths to suit your needs
- You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
- You want to receive a Kaplan International Languages Certificate of Achievement
- Course length1 week + (Maximum 17 weeks in Australia)
- Entry levelIntermediate to Advanced English (Higher Intermediate in the USA)
- Minimum age16 Years old
- Lesson hours45 minute lessons
- Class sizeMaximum 15
- 20 English lessons (15 hours)
- 8 Business Intensive lessons (6 hours)
- 7 K+ sessions (5.25 hours) Find out more
STUDY AND STAY - PRICES STARTING FROM ...
New York Central Park
Los Angeles Westwood
Which schools offer this course
Why Choose Kaplan English Courses?
Why should you choose Kaplan International?
Learning English should be an adventure. Set in spectacular locations from palm-fringed beaches to the heart of New York, our schools offer you dynamic language tuition, sophisticated learning technology, and the amazing experience of exploring the English-speaking world. Whatever your ambitions, our immersive courses are designed to help you achieve your goals – and enrich your life.
It is important you have proof of your studies and the hard work you have put in.
At the end of your course you will receive a Kaplan International Languages Certificate of Achievement documenting your new language level and attendance. We are proud to be accredited by highly-respected and recognized accrediting agencies in each country.
K+ English Language Learning System
Our unique K+ teaching methodology was designed by an international team of experts to harness the power of digital, text-based and interpersonal learning methods. Our integrated system of books, apps, online resources and games work together to help you learn fast – in the classroom, on the move, and at home.