VISA - Canada visa

How do I apply for a Study Permit?

If you are outside Canada, contact a Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission. You must submit your application to the Canadian visa office in your area. If you are in Canada, you can call (888) 242-2100 to speak with an agent or use the automated telephone service to order application forms and other services.

More information on Study Permit requirements and getting a study permit can be found by visiting the IRCC website at

Last updated: 
16 August 2021
If you question is not answered here, please contact student advisor.