Study 30+ Program inToronto
Study English in Toronto with adults your age
As one of the world's most diverse cities, Toronto is rich in culture, with many different customs, celebrations, foods and more to discover. The buzzing metropolis is filled with fascinating museums and galleries, nightclubs and restaurants, yet Toronto has a calmness about it that's rarely found in other cities. It's the safest city in North America, and often ranked as one of the most "livable" in the world.
- Our 30+ English school is located in Downtown Toronto, the lively central business district of the city
- Specializes in courses with a professional or academic focus, with accredited business English and exam preparation programs
- Located just a few minutes from the CN Tower in a cultural hotbed, surrounded by art galleries, record stores, independent coffee shops and restaurants
- Bespoke social program with regular weekend trips to local attractions like Niagara Falls as well as Canadian and US cities such as Montreal, Quebec, Boston, New York and Chicago
Available courses at this school
About our Toronto 30+ English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Discover more
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics.
- School holidays
Visit the Canadian Disclosures list for the documents filed with the provincial regulating authority and/or required to be made available prior to enrollment.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by Languages Canada.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.
What to do in Toronto
Our 30+ Toronto school has a diverse social program designed to help you explore the city and build professional and personal relationships, through organized events and trips.
Explore the Art Gallery of Ontario, or the spell-binding collection of Islamic art at the Aga Khan museum
Visit colorful Kensington Market for vintage shops, arty cafes and food from all over the world
Make new connections and practice your English at one of our international potluck dinners
Enjoy a wine and cocktail night at least once a month with your fellow classmates
Attend engaging and thought-provoking lectures on current global issues and topics from exciting speakers
Try skiing or rock-climbing at Niagara Escarpment, paddle boarding on Lake Ontario, or inline skating along the Humber River