Study 30+ Program InToronto
Study English in Toronto with adults your age
As one of the world's most diverse cities, Toronto is rich in culture, with many different customs, celebrations, foods and more to discover. The buzzing metropolis is filled with fascinating museums and galleries, nightclubs and restaurants, yet Toronto has a calmness about it that's rarely found in other cities. It's the safest city in North America, and often ranked as one of the most "livable" in the world.
- Our 30+ English school is located in Downtown Toronto, the lively central business district of the city
- Specializes in courses with a professional or academic focus, with accredited business English and exam preparation programs
- Located just a few minutes from the CN Tower in a cultural hotbed, surrounded by art galleries, record stores, independent coffee shops and restaurants
- Bespoke social program with regular weekend trips to local attractions like Niagara Falls as well as Canadian and US cities such as Montreal, Quebec, Boston, New York and Chicago
Available courses at this school
About our Toronto 30+ English school
- University Placement Service
Our University Placement Service (UPS) allows you to benefit from our extensive network of partner universities and colleges. Combined with our wealth of experience, we help you gain entry to graduate and undergraduate courses. Discover more
- Languages spoken by staff
Arabic, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Teacher Qualifications
All teachers have a level of education normally represented by a degree and they also have a CELTA or equivalent qualification. Some also hold the higher level DELTA qualification, PGCE, or MA in applied linguistics.
- School holidays
Visit the Canadian Disclosures list for the documents filed with the provincial regulating authority and/or required to be made available prior to enrollment.
This Kaplan International Languages school is accredited by Languages Canada.
*Student recommendations are based on Kaplan students surveyed in 2018.